Friday 17 December 2010

The map of relationship

 THE TITLE FOR MAPS



                                                                  THE MAP OF THE WORLD




THE MAP OF WHERE I 'VE BEEN
( RECENT 3MONTHS)


ME AND YOU



ME AND MYSELF



This is series of map for the brief "Map for the last 3month" .
The best brief ever , i chose 'map of relationship' from few good ideas coming up.
It suppose to suggest way of seeing myself from object view point and then gradually zoom in.
it start from the map of the world , the map of france, spain, england which i 've been over the summer.
To show i am foreigner  , i am the red dot and providing bird's eye view .
It does look like kaleidoscope shaped as map of ech countries.
the map zoom in relationships of "us" ,"they","you"
and also " you and me" .
End up " me and myself" map.

i still working on this project.
after i find the right map for " they" "you" "he " she" "us"
i am sure it would be good piece of work!
excited!!